Friday 17 February 2012

Strawberries & Cream Crocodile Crochet Baby Bonnet



I simply felt inspired to make this bonnet after creating my little booties!

I have no idea who’ll be getting it! Lots of friends are having babies but we don’t know whether they’ll be having baby boys or girls! Therefore the first one to have a little girl gets this delightful wee chapeau, lucky lassy

For now it’s being modelled by the sweet little Icky bear!

Pattern coming soon!

Considering making little matching mittens now!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's darling. Wish I had a baby girl to make it for ;-) I just watched a video on Youtube for the crocodile stitch and am anxious to try it. I first have about 5 projects sitting next to my chair that I first need to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! I must admit I'm just the same, I have two blankets, and various other projects on the go all at the same time! There just isn't enough time in the day!

    ReplyDelete