Tuesday 17 July 2012

Free PatternS! Little Moll's Dress & Cardigan Set - 3 Sizes



This pattern is named after my beautiful baby niece because the dress and cardigan are almost as pretty as she! Cheesy but true!

As the pattern is available for sizes 0-12 months and includes two versions of the dress and the cardigan it's fairly long so rather than paste it all here, here is a link to the free Ravelry download

Both the dress and the cardigan are worked from the neck down.

There are two ways to work the dress, as a simple shift or with a fuller skirt.

Cap sleeves, button bands and a collar are worked onto the dress after the body is made.

Button bands, a collar and long sleeves are worked onto the cardigan after the body is made.

As usual if you have any problems with the pattern or the link, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll see if I can help!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this pattern. I love this pattern... have made many baby dresses and sweaters using this pattern... I thank you for it. I wanted to send you some pix, but could not figure out how.
    Thanks again,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete